Emergency locksmiths in manchester
Emergency Locksmiths in Manchester
If you need a professional, local, emergency locksmith in Manchester then look no further.
Goldie Locks are a reliable emergency locksmiths service with a friendly professional team of all female locksmiths based in Stockport. Our local lady locksmiths provide an extensive range of locksmith services to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the whole of Manchester
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and with this comes top quality workmanship. There isn’t a lock, key or security issue that has stumped us yet. We will always work hard to have your issue resolved in a time and cost-effective manner.
At Goldie Locks our Lady Locksmiths are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for both commercial and domestic customers in Manchester.
When a customer calls to take advantage of our emergency locksmith service we aim to be with them within the hour of their call.
We keep vans stocked and well equipped to deal with all manner of emergency situations including, lock outs, lock repairs, burglary repairs, new lock mechanisms, new door and window handles, window locks, uPVC door and window repairs, broken key extractions, Emergency window and door boarding service and many more.
All of our stock is high quality, branded, insurance approved locks and parts that meet or exceed BS3621 and TS007. This means that in most cases we can deal with your issue within the same visit.
We do not charge a call out fee day or night for our emergency locksmiths service and there is no VAT. All work we complete, and any parts used are guaranteed for twelve months.
With goldie locks lady locksmiths, you're in safe hands!
Manchester's first Lady locksmith.
Our locksmiths service provides both domestic and commercial customers throughout Greater Manchester with a range of locksmith services. Some of our services include:
emergency locksmiths in manchester
Why Choose Goldie Locks Stockport?
Goldie Locks are your local team of all female emergency locksmiths in Manchester.
We offer expert emergency locksmith services as well as a fast and reliable 24 hour service.
We have a team of expert lady locksmiths based in and around Stockport, Manchester so someone is always close by to provide help quickly.
We are able to complete most jobs within the same visit as we keep vans well stocked with all types of locks, handles mechanisms and other parts.
When you call Goldie Locks Lady Locksmiths you can be sure that the service you receive is the best available and your home or business will be left much more safe and secure than it was before we arrived.
Our locksmiths in Greater Manchester are fully qualified and City and Guilds accredited.
All locks and parts are guaranteed for twelve months, and we never charge a call out fee.
If you need the services of an emergency locksmiths in Manchester then contact Goldie Locks lady locksmiths today for a free no obligation quotation on 0161 401 0199
Why use any other locksmith service?
Emergency locksmith services in stockport
Emergency Locksmiths in manchester & Stockport area – FAQ’s
- How long does it take a locksmith to open a door?It takes on average around 10 minutes for a locksmith to open a door, however this can vary depending on the type of lock and door, some can be done as quick as 7 seconds and some can take up to 45 minutes.
- What Is a locksmiths Job?Locksmiths are skilled tradespersons that are trained to work with all types of locks. Locksmiths will use different tools and techniques to open, repair and replace locks.
- How do burglars break into a property?Burglars use many different methods to break into a property. Which method depends on the type of security measures that are in place. The most common point of entry is the front door with 34% of burglaries occuring via this method. The second most common is an open or unlocked first floor window, accounting for 23% of burglaries.
- Do Alarms Deter Burglars?Yes, alarms can deter a burglar from attempting a break in, however it is recommended that you display warning signs that the alarm is in use and you also use other security measures to work alongside the alarm because although it is a deterrent, an alarm alone will not stop a burglar from breaking into your property.
- How many locks should a front door have?Any door will need a minimum of one lock, however, anyone within the security industry will always recommend at least two locks, usually a combination of a deadbolt and a BS3621 lock.
- What is a deadbolt?Deadbolts are locks that once in the locking position can only be opened with the use of a key this will add an extra level of security for any home or business.
- Can locksmiths open deadbolts?Deadbolts are incredibly difficult to open without the use of a key, however, locksmiths have the right tools, expertise and training to be able to successfully open a deadbolt if the key has been lost.
- What makes a property a target for burglars?Burglars look for properties with weak locks on doors and windows. If a lock can be easily bypassed by a burglar, they will see this as a quick in and out job. Garage doors and pet doors are also popular targets for burglars.
- Should I get the locks changed when I move house?When you move house it is always recommended by all security professionals that you get the locks changed. This is to ensure the security of your new property as you can never be sure of how many keys are still in circulation from previous occupants.
- How much do locksmith services cost?The average price locksmiths charge is between £65 - £90. However other factors such as how many locks you are having installed, the work that is being carried out and the time the locksmiths need to spend on a job will all influence the cost of the job and prices may vary.